About Positive Consultancy
Positive Consultancy Ltd was founded by Bonnie and Richard Roberts in 2014.
Our purpose is to bring the positive energy and power of coaching together with our operational business experience to deliver executive coaching that engages with our clients in ways which are exciting, purposeful, and grounded.
We are constantly amazed by the capacity of our clients to make real changes not only in their own leadership style, but also in the impact that these changes can have on the organisation’s bottom line.
We have developed a reputation for excellence in the fields of leadership, business strategy, change management, executive coaching (face-to-face, remote, groups and teams) facilitation, personal impact, presence and workplace mindfulness and have supported a wide range of organisations and their leaders, from the UK and across the World, in achieving their vision and goals.
International Executive Coach and CEO
Director Positive Consultancy Ltd
Richard is a highly experienced International Executive Coach. He works with Senior Leaders (from CEO’s to CFO’s, HR Director’s, CIO’s, Sales and Marketing Directors and High Potentials) and their teams, in some of the world’s foremost companies. He works across a broad spectrum of businesses including international media, telecoms, software, technology chemical engineering, banking, retail, construction, pharmaceutical, health, government, not-for-profit, the public sector, helping them to deliver sustainable, business success.
Richard’s International Leadership skills were developed during a highly reputable career in senior director positions in the Software, Technology, and Telecommunications industries. He was Managing Director of two of BT’s businesses in Europe. He led those businesses through periods of rapid change including a successful IPO, the successful acquisition of the majority holding from BT’s joint venture partners in Italy and a subsequent merger with another telecom’s business. Throughout his career he has successfully executed large scale change management programs across multiple geographies, specialized in leadership and organisation development both as a consultant and as a Business Leader.
Richard now combines this commercial operational experience at Director level with a deep knowledge of executive coaching in service of his clients.
Areas of Expertise:
Richard’s strengths are in bringing together decades of hands-on experience, his depth of theoretical knowledge, his communication skills, his creativity and imagination mixed with a very strong practical approach, empathy and humour, which enable all his clients to go far beyond what they think is possible.
His coaching style is both thoughtful and thought provoking. He is able to be authoritative, challenging and empowering. He aims to enable leaders to see themselves and their business situations from different perspectives. Richard encourages leaders to be the best they can be delivering higher levels of performance and effectiveness.
• Coaching Senior, Individual Leaders both face-to-face and remotely
• Coaching and facilitating Leadership teams
• Facilitating the development of Business Strategy with Senior Leadership teams
• Key themes: Leadership, Performance, Strategy Development and Execution, and Change Management
• Managing Director of two of BT’s businesses in Europe
• Operational and Senior MD level experience in UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and USA
• Diploma Humanistic Psychology, Surrey University
• Diploma in Executive Coaching from the Association of Executive Coaches
• Member of the International Coaching Federation
• Organisational Development Consultant Training (PWC)
• Undertakes regular coaching supervision
• BA (Hons) Modern History, Durham University
Experience, Guidance, Authenticity & Success
Bonnie Dawn Roberts
Personal Impact Coach & Mindfulness Coach
Director Positive Consultancy Ltd
‘Work smarter not harder’ is a key value in Bonnie’s approach to Mindfulness and Meditation and Personal Impact Skills training. All Bonnie’s sessions, (whether Mindfulness or Personal Impact), act as a strategy to improve performance and productivity in the workplace. She has an impressive array of techniques to help clients decrease stress and anxiety levels, enhance mental focus, boost clarity and attention skills, and significantly improve overall effectiveness. Whether working with a board of directors or alongside a busy team, Bonnie is known to create real value for her clients and for the businesses they represent. She is always gratified to see this positive personal change and growth delivering measurable and demonstrable business results.
Bonnie comes previously from a successful career as a Comedy Operatic Soloist and a PR and Marketing Consultant and she is able to bring this combination of expertise; performance and business, to bear in her interactions with all her clients. She is extremely approachable as a personality and possesses a great sense of humour which she always brings in large dollops to her sessions and this is perhaps, her most unique selling point in terms of the way she builds trust and rapport with her many clients.
She is Positive Consultancy’s lead Communication Skills trainer and has had extensive experience of working with groups and individuals of all ages in Corporates, SME’s and in the Education Sector. She is a qualified Mindfulness Meditation teacher on an official register with the British School of Meditation and fully accredited by APT awards and regulated by the Government Agency OFQUAL. She also has over 28 years of meditation practise behind her.
Areas of Expertise:
• Leadership Development through Personal Impact and Presence
• Key-note Speech/Conference Speaking Preparation and Rehearsal
• Public Speaking
• Voice Workshops
• Mindfulness Coaching (combined with above where appropriate)
• Resilience and Stress Management in the Workplace for groups and individuals
• GRNCM (Graduate of the Royal Northern College of Music – opera)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Business Studies, London Metropolitan University
• Graduate, British School of Meditation (Mindfulness & Meditation)
• Fully accredited by APT awards and regulated by Ofqual
• Regular CPD Mindfulness Courses & Graduate Courses & Retreats
• Qualified .B teacher with Mindfulness in Schools Project
• Comedy operatic soloist
• Consultant PR and Marketing