About Positive Consultancy
Positive Consultancy Ltd was founded by Bonnie and Richard Roberts in 2014.
Our purpose is to bring the positive energy and power of coaching together with our operational business experience to deliver coaching that engages with our clients in ways which are exciting, purposeful, and grounded.
We are constantly amazed by the capacity of our clients to make real changes not only in their own leadership style, but also in the impact that these changes can have on the organisation’s bottom line and in the context of their own personal development.
We have developed a reputation for excellence in the fields of leadership, business strategy, change management, executive coaching (face-to-face, remote, groups and teams) facilitation, personal impact, presence, workplace mindfulness, mindfulness for individuals and one to one mindfulness coaching. We have supported a wide range of people and organisations and their leaders, from the UK and across the World, in achieving their vision and goals and in fulfilling their fullest potential whether at work or home.
International Executive Coach
CEO Positive Consultancy Ltd
Richard is a highly experienced International Executive Coach. He works with Senior Leaders and their teams in some of the world’s foremost companies. He works across a broad spectrum of businesses including international media, telecoms, software, technology, chemical engineering, banking, retail, construction, pharmaceutical, health, government, not-for-profit, the public sector, helping them to deliver sustainable, business success.
Richard International Leadership skills were developed during a highly reputable career in senior director positions in the Software, Technology, and Telecommunications industries. He was Managing Director of two of BT’s businesses in Europe. He led those businesses through periods of rapid change including a successful IPO, the successful acquisition of the majority holding from BT’s joint venture partners in Italy and a subsequent merger with another telecom’s business. Throughout his career he has successfully executed large scale change management programs across multiple geographies, specialized in leadership and organisation development both as a consultant and as a business leader.
Richard now combines his commercial operational experience at Director level with a deep knowledge of executive coaching in service of his clients.
Areas of Expertise:
Richard’s strengths are in bringing together decades of hands-on experience, his depth of theoretical knowledge, his communication skills, his creativity and imagination mixed with a very strong practical approach, empathy and humour, which enable all his clients to go far beyond what they think is possible.
His coaching style is both thoughtful and thought provoking. He is authoritative, challenging and supportive. He aims to enable leaders to see themselves and their business situations from different perspectives. His intention is to encourage them to make the most of who they are. He supports them in using all of their creative talents, to ensure they engage with their business and the world in ways that bring pride, joy and satisfaction in everything that they do. He believes in the absolute potential of his clients and challenges them to find new ways to go beyond their perceived limits.
- Coaching Senior, Individual Leaders both Face-to-Face and Online
- Coaching and facilitating Leadership teams
- Key themes: Regenerative & Sustainable Leadership, Performance, Resilience, Coaching Skills, Climate Change Coaching
- Member of the International Coaching Federation
- Diploma in Executive Coaching from the Association of Executive Coaches (AoEC)
- Diploma in Coaching Supervision and Mentoring (EMCC)
- Completed Workshops in Coaching Mastery and Team Coaching
- Climate Change Coach (Climate Change Coaches)
- Undertakes regular coaching supervision
- Diploma Humanistic Psychology, Surrey University
- Organisation Development Consultant Training (PWC)
- Managing Director of two of BT’s businesses in Europe
- Operational and Senior MD level experience in UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and USA
Experience, Guidance, Authenticity & Success
Bonnie Dawn Roberts
Personal Impact Coach & Mindfulness Coach
Director Positive Consultancy Ltd
‘Work smarter not harder’ is a key value in Bonnie’s approach to Mindfulness and Personal Impact Skills training. All Bonnie’s sessions, (whether Mindfulness or Personal Impact), act as a strategy to improve performance and productivity in the workplace and at leisure. She has an impressive array of techniques to help clients decrease stress and anxiety levels, enhance mental focus, boost clarity and attention skills, and significantly improve overall effectiveness. Whether working with a board of directors, alongside a busy team or running her Public Courses, Bonnie is known to create real value for her clients. She is always gratified to see this positive personal change and growth delivering measurable and demonstrable results.
Bonnie comes previously from a successful career as a Comedy Operatic Soloist and a PR and Marketing Consultant and she is able to bring this combination of expertise; performance and business, to bear in her interactions with all her clients. She is extremely approachable as a personality and possesses a great sense of humour which she always brings in large dollops to her sessions and this is perhaps, her most unique selling point in terms of the way she builds trust and rapport with her many clients.
She is Positive Consultancy's lead Communication Skills trainer and has had extensive experience of working with groups and individuals of all ages in Corporates, SME's and in the Education Sector.
Bonnie is a qualified and Registered Mindfulness teacher on BAMBA (British Association for Mindfulness-Based Approaches) and follows their Good Practice Guidelines. She is also on an official register with The British School of Meditation and fully accredited by APT Awards and regulated by OFQUAL
In addition Bonnie has 30 years of experience of Meditation behind her. She undertakes regular Supervision sessions and CPD.
Areas of Expertise:
- Leadership Development through Personal Impact and Presence
- Key-note Speech/Conference Speaking Preparation and Rehearsal
- Public Speaking
- Voice Workshops
- Mindfulness Coaching for Groups or 1-2-1 (combined with above where appropriate)
- Delivery of the Internationally Renowned, Gold Standard, Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Programme (MBSR) to Businesses, Organisations, Groups and Individuals
- Resilience and Stress Management in the Workplace for groups and individuals
- Applying Mindfulness to Health Conditions (Pain Management)
- Graduate, Mindfulness UK (MBSR – Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction)
- Graduate, British School of Meditation
- Graduate .B Mindfulness in Schools Project
- BAMBA Registered Mindfulness Teacher (British Association of Mindfulness-Based Approaches)
- Intensive training with Breathworks: Applying Mindfulness to Health Conditions (Pain Management Conversion Course for MBSR/MBCT teachers)
- Undertakes Mindfulness Coaching Supervision and Mindfulness CPD
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Studies, London Metropolitan University
- GRNCM, Graduate of the Royal Northern College of Music
- Consultant PR and Marketing
- Comedy Operatic Soloist